- Three bedroom semi-detached house in a desirable cul-de-sac position.
- South west facing fully enclosed rear garden with patio area.
- Lawned front garden.
- Outside electric points.
- Large conservatory/dining room.
- Bay windowed double aspect lounge with underfloor heating and modern inset gas fire.
- Downstairs w/c cloakroom.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Recently fitted contemporary style bathroom.
- Double glazed with gas central heating throughout.
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in the semi-rural village of Oxspring, close to the market town of Penistone with its associated amenities and highly regarded schools. Is this well presented
three bedroomed semi-detached home. Conveniently placed for the M1 motorway and Trans-Pennine trail.
We are delighted to offer for sale this THREE bedroom semi detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Please quote property reference number: 00006876
Ground Floor Approximate Floor Area 481.03 sq. ft.(44.69 sq. m)
Separate WC 4'8" x 3'7"(1.42m x 1.1m)
Living Room 23'3" x 11'11"(7.09m x 3.64m)
Kitchen 12'0" x 10'8"(3.67m x 3.26m)
Conservatory 19" x 6'2" (5.8m x 1.9m)
First Floor Approximate Floor Area 472.32 sq. ft.(43.88 sq. m)
Bedroom 3 9'6" x 7'10"(2.89m x 2.40m)
Bedroom 1 10'7" x 10'6"(3.22m x 3.21m)
Bedroom 2 9'11" x 9'9"(3.03m x 2.98m)
Bathroom 10'2" x 5'6"(3.11m x 1.68m)