- WITH 1 ACRE OF LAND
- Cosy 2/3 bedroomed bungalow in a village location
- Large front and back gardens with mature shrubs and trees and large parking areas
- Paddock with 5 bar gate and stock proof fence
- Orchard with pond, mature trees and new fruit bushes
- Large double garage with power and light
- Generous sized games/storage room
- Large workshop with power and light, stable with two bays
- Shed ,Summerhouse, Polytunnel, raised beds and cold frame
- Ample opportunity for further development
WITH ONE ACRE LAND WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Rosedale is set in approximately one acre of land and would appeal to those seeking a country life. The property is a well presented 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow positioned within this popular location close to local amenities, good schools and transport links. It is set well back from the lane and is approached over a private gravelled drive with electric gate. The accommodation comprises a charming lounge with new Morsa woodburner, an attractive fitted dining kitchen, utility room with cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and boiler and a contemporary style bathroom. The master bedroom is of a good size with fitted wardrobe. There is a second double bedroom and a further room currently being used as a formal dining room. In addition to the paddock, orchard and gardens there are substantial garage, workshop and storage facilities.
Pre-application advice for a proposed dwelling to replace the existing outbuildings has been received. A copy of the advice will be made available to purchasers.
Please see the floor plan and photographs for further information and why not book an appointment to view?
Please quote property reference number: 00006786
13'2" x 11'3"
(4.01m x 3.43m)
11’3’’ x 6’3’’
(3.43m x 1.9m)
15'5" x 13'7"
(4.70m x 4.14m)
13'10" x 11'10"
(4.22m x 3.61m)
13'10" x 7'4"
(4.22m x 2.24m)
10'7" x 7'8"