Exciting Opportunity to purchase this stunning, modern two bedroom apartment located on the 24th floor of the award winning saffron square. This modern development is perfect for urban living, offers a fantastic opportunity to live in a new build high spec property with amazing views!
Total Floor Area | 44.60 Sqm | 480 Sq Feet |
| Living Room | 3.11m x 5.37m | 10’2” x 17’7” |
| Kitchen | 2.50m x 2.25m | 8’2” x 7’4” |
| Bedroom | 2.64m x 4.17m | 8’7” x 13’8” |
THE TOWER FACILITIES
The centrepiece of the development is the impressive 43-story tower, which will create a dominant focal point for the new Croydon skyline. Surrounded by lower rise buildings that comprise the remaining development, The Tower consists of 414 private apartments that offer quintessential modern living facilities.
CONCIERGE HALL & LOBBY
Architecturally Inspired by the iconic great halls and monuments of the 50's and 60's artscene,the concierge lobby is at the heart of residents' facilities. Taking reference from art galleries, auditoriums and concert halls, the design is both
theatrical and serene.
Filled with poetry, art and elegance, an open construction with seating areas and galleries conveys a relaxed feeling of space. This principle concept infuses throughout all communal areas. The space is defined by its volume, a dramatic
dark paintedceiling, filled with textured, handcrafted detail and customized furnishings.Here the visual and tactile combinations of polished concrete, patinated brass,and sustainable sourced timber balance to create a convincing and coherentwhole.
THE ART-HOUSE, LOUNGE & LIBRARY
Essentially a business lounge, however the design offers much more. This is a space to socialise, to hold meetings, business events and to catch up with colleagues or friends. The Arthouse Lounge encourages a sociable atmosphere, with leather banquette seating and stools, iconic relaxed lounge chairs, all set against floor to ceiling windows overlooking a spectacular panorama of London's Bustling social scene.
THE FITNESS SUITE
The Fitness Suite is entered through a lobby space with comfortable soft seating, locker facilities and changing room with polished black concrete vanity basins and full height mirrors. Dark grey mirrored glass line the internal walls and a specifically defined space is available for yoga, insanity workouts or sessions with a private trainer.
- Underfloor Heating with individual thermostatic temperature controls
- Centrally Provided heating and hot water, individually metered to each apartment
- Chrome Ladder-style heated towel rail with individual temperature control to bathrooms/ shower rooms.
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
- 10-year warranty cover under NHBC Buildmark Scheme
- Mains-powered smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Heat Detectors in or adjacent to kitchens
- Multi-point-locking front entrance door including spy hole viewer
- Hallways and staircases to all floors carpeted throughout.
- Lift access to all floors
- Allocated Post box for each apartment
- Refuse area provided at ground level
- Secure Bicycle store provided in secure underground car park
- Digitally-compatible communal TV aerial and communal satellite dish
- Wired for Sky Plus High Definition and Multi-Room TV with points to living room and allbedrooms (subject to future connection by purchaser)
- Broadband Capability to all telephone points which are provided to living room and allbedrooms
- Grey oak veneer front entrance door and white internal doors
- Chrome-finish internal door furniture throughout
- White-emulsion walls and smooth-finish ceilings throughout
- Skirting and architrave to be finished in white
- Sealed Double-glazed thermally-broken windows
- Carpets to bedrooms and natural oak-effect laminate to hall, living and kitchen
- Fitted Wardrobe in bedroom
ELECTRICAL FITTINGS & PLUMBING
- Recessed Ceiling downlighters
- Master lightswitch to hall
- White switch plates and sockets throughout
- White Isolator switch plate to kitchen
- Automatic Lighting to storage cupboards
- Designated Space and services for washing machine in hall cupboard
- Individually Designed handle-free dual-colour kitchen with a combination of Hacienda Blackand Beige Sands units
- Task lighting beneath wall units in kitchen
- Composite stone worktop
- Stainless-steel under-mounted sink with feature chrome mixer tap
- Bosch stainless-steel fan-assisted single electric oven
- Bosch frameless ceramic 4-ring hob with slimline concealed extractor
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer or fridge with ice box where applicable
- Fully integrated standard/slimline dishwasher where applicable
- White Vitra wash-hand basin with wall-mounted Vado tap set
- Wall-mounted WC with soft-close seat and concealed cistern
- White steel Kaldewei bath with glass shower screen
- Vado wall-mounted taps and thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer withceiling-mounted shower head and handheld shower fitment
- Vado square toilet roll holder
- Timber-effectstorage unit and vanity shelf with mirror over basin
- Ladder-style chrome towel rail
- Fully tileddual-color contemporary tiling with a combination of dark semi-polished floortiles with complementing natural limestone-effect wall tiles
Croydon iswell served for educational establishments with 95 schools, 21 secondary schoolsand 4 colleges. The performance at GCSE level is above the national average.
Elmwood Junior School
0.7 miles from Saffron Square - Ofsted - Outstanding (2012)
Kingsley Primary School
1.5 miles from Saffron - Ofsted - Good (2012)
Howard Primary School
2 miles from Saffron Square - Exceeds national average in attainment levels
(95% v 82%).
The BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology
1 mile from Saffron Square
The BRIT School is a free Performing Arts and Technology School. It is an independent,state funded City College for the Technology of the Arts, dedicated to education and vocational training for the performing arts, media, art and design and the technologies that make performance possible. Ofsted -Outstanding (2008)
1.9 miles from Saffron Square
Whitgift is an independent day school offering all-round education of the highest quality for 1,300 boys aged 10-18. Situated in South Croydon, it enjoys a beautiful 45-acre parkland site, some of the finest facilities available nationally and a record of outstanding achievement in academic work, music, games and co-curricular activities.
Coloma Convent Girls School
3.3 miles from Saffron Square
A Comprehensive school for girls aged 11-18, the school has been granted national excellence awards and received 'Outstanding' judgement in all its Ofsted Reports. This has meant, and continues to mean, that every member of the school community is motivated to see that they can make a positive difference through
commitment and service. Ofsted: Outstanding (2009)
Saffron Square is within close proximity of the upcoming Westfield Croydon shopping centre, 2 minute walk, which is due to open 2017-2018. The property is also located near to West Croydon Station, only 2-3 minute walk, allowing easy access to London Bridge, Victoria station and Gatwick airport, Completion date will be Quarter 4/ Quarter 1 2017 .