- Bright, west facing large lounge/diner
- Two spacious double bedrooms, with built in wardrobe and en-suite to Master, built in furniture to second bedroom
- Fitted kitchen with appliances included (dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer)
- Family bathroom with fitted vanity units
- Spacious hallway with built in cupboard and loft access
- Private, west facing balcony with extensive views
- Communal garden
- Wired for Sky TV with communal dish
- Designated parking space in residents' car park
- Excellent access to local amenities
A well presented two bedroom top-floor flat which is a credit to the current owner and is positioned within this popular location close to local amenities, good schools and transport links. Benefiting from many fine features, the accommodation comprises modern facilities including a spacious, welcoming lounge/diner, an attractive fitted kitchen, contemporary style bathroom, good size bedrooms with en suite to Master, and private loft access. There is ample garden space also, and a balcony with wide open views. Please see the floor plan and photographs for further information and why not book an appointment to view?
Please quote property reference number: 00008240
Approximate Floor Area
793.30 sq. ft.
(73.70 sq. m)
17'4" x 12'2"
(5.29m x 3.71m)
10'6" x 8'5"
(3.20m x 2.57m)
15'1" x 13'6"
(4.59m x 4.11m)
9'9" x 4'10"
(2.98m x 1.48m)
11'8" x 8'2"
(3.56m x 2.49m)
8'5" x 5'11"
(2.57m x 1.81m)
8'8" x 3'7"
(2.65m x 1.08m)