Are you looking for a project or a new family home? Then Myrtle Villa may suit your needs. Currently a detached three bed Victorian house with parking for several cars offering great scope for design or development in popular Market town.
Wem is located twelve miles north of Shrewsbury and nine miles south of Whitchurch. Wem with excellent local facilities including good transport links with access to the M54/M6 motorway and train station servicing Shrewsbury to Crewe line. Further access to Chester, Whitchurch, Crewe, Telford, Birmingham, Manchester and London. The town benefits from a secondary school and primary school. A range of shops, public houses, churches, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities.
Myrtle Villa is now being offered for sale as a house with entire garden, having previously been for sale as a development with only part small garden included as it benefits from full planning permission for four one bedroom flats. Therefore it offers a variety of opportunities.
As a period house there are many original features including sash windows, original pine doors and floors, quarry tiled floors and walk in larder with cold slab
- Hall 12'4" x 3'4"(3.77m x 1.02m) Entered via porch leading to original pine door, minton quarry tiles with panelling to dado. Radiator
- Lounge 12'0" x 11'10"(3.67m x 3.60m) Open fire place with double alcove fitted dressers, exposed pine floor boards sash bay window with built in storage and window seat. Radiator
- Dining room 11'10" x 11'6"(3.60m x 3.50m) Striped Pine floor, sash bay window. Radiator
- Kitchen 12'0" x 8'2"(3.65m x 2.50m) Exposed recessed brick feature with oak beam over built in gas hob with extractor fan, built in oven and integrated microwave housing. Peninsular breakfast bar with oak fronted doors to fitted cupboards,quarry tiled floor. Radiator
- Walk in Larder 6'7" x 5'4"(2.0m x 1.63m) Quarry tiled floor with original arched cold slab.
- Conservatory 14'8" x 11'10"(4.47m x 3.60m) Pitched glazed roof with scope to extend to become 5/6 bedroom home overlooking enclosed safe rear garden or potential to resign into a large kitchen/family room. One wall footing already laid with full inspection fees paid. Radiator
- Office 11'10" x 4'7"(3.60m x 1.40m) or workspace
- WC 5'5" x 3'3"(1.64m x 0.99m)
- Utility 5'5" x 4'9"(1.64m x 1.46m)
Approximate Floor Area 812.35 sq. ft.(75.47 sq. m)
- Bedroom 1 12'5" x 11"(3.66m x 3.35m) Two built in wardrobe, sash windows and original pine flooring and door. Radiator
- Bedroom 2 12'0" x 11'1"(3.67m x 3.40m) One built in wardrobe, two sash windows and original pine flooring and door. Radiator
- Bedroom 3 12'0" x 8'1"(3.66m x 2.47m) Window overlooking rear garden, original pine flooring and door. Radiator
- Landing 15'3" x 5'5"(4.67m x 1.66m) Gallery landing with access to loft and for potential large loft conversion as additional room or games/play area
- Bathroom 15'3" x 5'2"(4.66m x 1.60m) White suite with panelled bath and electric shower, low level WC, ceramic tiles, built in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Radiator
- Gated driveway with parking for several cars
- Mature trees and shrubs in private rear safe enclosed garden with pond and vegetable plots
All main services available Gas central heating
Full planning permission was granted in 2008 under application NS/08/01981/FUL