Open Day on Saturday 23rd July from 10am to 4pm, by appointment only.
First time on the market for over 33 years is this beautifully presented 1930's built end-of-terrace 4 bed house with 3 large receptions, kitchen/breakfast room, luxury family bathroom & en-suite, utility room and a cloakroom, 40ft x 30ft garden plus large patio area, garage and secured gated car-port.
Current owner has refurbished and maintained the property to a high standard including:
- New double glazed windows throughout with a large tiled porch
- Large front paved garden with feature lighting and perimeter railings leading to a large secured porch.
- Spacious entrance hall with Cherry hardwood flooring with matching doors, architraves and balustrading. Storage cupboard under the stairs.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with fully fitted 'country style' kitchen with hardwood cottage green doors and integrated electric hob, double ovens with grill, microwave and dishwasher all finished off with Labrador Antique 30mm granite work tops featuring a 5-seater breakfast bar.
- Cloakroom with wc and hand-wash basin
- Utility room with fridge/freezer, boiler and plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
- Family room featuring a working gas fireplace with marble surround, bay window, wood beam ceilings and cherry hardwood flooring
- Lounge/formal room featuring ornate plasterwork to ceilings/walls, with carpet and double french doors leading into kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room featuring wood beam ceilings, cherry hardwood flooring and sliding patio doors opening onto paved patio area
- Beautifully landscaped mature garden with feature pond/water feature, 8-seater breeze hut and variety of various fruit trees and flower bed. In addition there is a large paved patio with a custom made sheltered BBQ with granite work tops.
- Three good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to all rooms
- Master bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes and a luxury tiled en-suite with dressing area/gym, large sunken jacuzzi bath, wc, shower and a large vanity unit with integrated basin,mixer taps, lights and shaving point.
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower, large vanity unit with integrated basin,mixer taps, lights and shaving point, Jacuzzi bath and recessed lighting.
- Recently upgraded electrics and plumbing with hot water cylinder in airing cupboard and water softener.
- Recently fitted carpet on the stairs, upper landing and into three bedrooms.
- Three further rooms in loft room accessed by drop down ladder
Book a viewing online in minutes. Just click below to choose the days and times
you're able to view the property and you'll receive an email and SMS as soon as the owner confirms one of your options.
Get started by requesting your free valuation from today. With our fees at just £795, you can save thousands selling with the UK’s best rated online estate agent.Get Your Free Valuation