- 2 bedrooms
- Share of freehold period conversion with original features
- Bright living accommodation including high ceilings
- Large windows including bay window in the living room (facing west)
- Oak floors throughout, with stone floor in the bathroom
- UPVC Sash windows
- Large communal gardens
- Private entrance accessible via the garden with original front door to the property
We are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom, ground floor flat in a sought after location with excellent local shops and transport links.
This share of freehold, period conversion flat is well presented and offers ample and bright living space. Consisting of two well-appointed bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom, a living room with dining space and bay window, private entrance and communal gardens.
This property is within walking distance of Pitshanger Lane and it’s wealth of shops and restaurants, and falls within the North Ealing Primary School catchment area.
To arrange a viewing, which you can do seven days a week, call the number above or click on the contact link provided.
Please quote property reference number: 00008534