We are delighted to offer for sale this 1 bedroom flat in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedroom (with en suite and large walk in wardrobe with additional storage).
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Probably one of the best one bedroom flats in Nottingham City Centre.
- Very generously sized, 65SQm/700SQft ,bigger than a lot of 2 bedroom flats
- Fantastic facilities including Gym, Swimming pool, Sauna and Steam room
- Very central location (about 100 metres from council house, see view from Kitchen window) NG1
- Secure allocated parking space
- Very spacious open plan living,the downstairs room measures a massive 8.3 metres by 5.3 metres at widest (smaller in parts, see floor plan)
- Large Bedroom with En-Suite (Bath and shower) and walk in wardrobe (second WC downstairs)
- 2 floor duplex apartment with feature double height kitchen and dining area
- Includes all white goods (washer/dryer (almost new), Dishwasher (almost new), Fridge/Freezer, Built in Microwave, Electric oven, Extractor fan, Stainless steel sink with Mixer tap & additional storage units.
- Gas central heating, and clever air extraction/ventilation system means easy to regulate temperature and Combi boiler (instant hot water)
- Loads of storage, Large walk in wardrobe with additional large storage area off it, Large under stairs cupboard, Space in boiler cupboard and additional cupboard above (this amount of store could negate need for second bedroom Plus there is plenty of room for a full size inflatable bed for occasional guests)
- Despite being in very centre on Nottingham it's not on main thoroughfare and has thick walls and good double glazing, surprisingly quiet considering location.
- Corner flat mean views in 2 directions (views of council house from kitchen window).
- Modern decor, Whole flat recently repainted, wooden floors, spot lights and modern kitchen featuring slide out storage.
Early viewing highly recommended to appreciate this apartment, not to be confused with other 1 bed's currently on the market
Note floor plan is indicative, Gives good representation of size and layout but may not be perfectly to scale. (Most flats do not list size, , if they have full EPG, size should be listed, this is available on request (this flat is 700 square feet))
Flat is really open and light! (some photo taken on mobile and don't show flat to it's best)
Evening and weekend viewings available
Property has parking
Attractively priced for quick sale
No Chain, available immediately