- Walking distance to city centre and local shops and bars
- Recently renovated
- Many original Victorian features such as tiles, cornicing, doors and floors
- Large bright newly fitted kitchen with access to garden
- Large double bay windows with fitted blinds
- Fitted wardrobes and window seat in master bedroom
- Under stairs and landing storage with access to large boarded loft
- Private sunny landscaped garden
- Gas stove with slate tiled hearth
- Cardiff High catchment
We are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom terraced house in this sought after and convenient location. The property has been sympathetically renovated to a high standard throughout whilst maintaining traditional features.
A must see, this double bay property provides impressive accommodation, is well presented and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms complimented by a sunny private landscaped garden. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Inverness Place is located within minutes walking distance of Wellfield road and Albany Road with its array of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. This location is within walking distance of Cardiff City centre and ideal for quick access to transport links.
Please see the photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided