- Quiet location set back from road
- Large bedrooms with generous storage space
- Large patio area for outside dining
- Easy access to city centre
- Central heated and well insulated
- Lockable double-glazing throughout
- Outdoor tap
A well presented two bedroom house in Kings Heath close to local amenities including popular high street shops and eateries, schools and good transport links, including the frequent number 50 bus route into the city centre.Warm and inviting mid-terraced property, benefiting from gas central heating and lockable double glazing. The separate, spacious hallway leads on to a welcoming lounge with large window and attractive open plan fitted kitchen/dining room. Upstairs there are two large bedrooms with plenty of storage, contemporary bathroom and access to loft. The property also has front and rear gardens with large outside patio area to the rear and gated access to car park areaPlease see the floor plan and photographs for further information.