- Quiet end of cul-de-sac location
- Off road parking accommodating three cars
- Views over Haworth and the surrounding countryside
- Located in a small sought after development of houses in a popular location
- A - rated energy efficient double glazing with "Rock Doors" to front and rear
- Feature fireplace
- Solid wood flooring in the main reception room
A delightful TWO bedroom semi-detached house in this favoured position within convenient distance of local schools, shops, road and public transport links.
Offering ample and well maintained accommodation, this property benefits from light, spacious living and many fine features.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.